Monday, January 14, 2019

Hitting the Apex By: Nick Pott

Nick, Pott, Shop Manager
Happy New Year everybody! I am sure by now most of you have made a resolution, and have all the intentions of making 2019 "The Year of (Insert Name Here)!" I say good on ya! Do whatever you gotta do to make yourself happy and whole. Whatever it is, make it hapn' Capn'! I just ask one favor. Whatever you decide to do, or not do, own who you are. Don't lie to yourself about who you are. No one is happy doing that. Also, don't blame life's shortcomings on others. Chances are no one is buying it. We are all adults here people, act like it! I am just kidding of course, do whatever you want. Who am I to tell you otherwise? I am certainly not qualified to criticize or coach anybody, with the exception being of course car repair and/or race car advice. For those things, I am your guy! 2019 is gonna be a great year folks, and I am looking forward to our monthly chats!

"Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and auld lang syne..........."

No comments:

Post a Comment